Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by brand disappeared for certain categories after latest theme upgrade

Filter by brand disappeared for certain categories after latest theme upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Support,

I just updated my theme to ver 6.3.3 and noticed that some of the category pages are not showing the brands filter anymore. I am sending the URL’s where the filter is missing right now and also the URL’s where the filter is still visible. Will you please check and comment why this is happening?

Here are some steps that I took and it didn’t help:
    1- Switched my theme to WoodMart main theme from child and it didn’t help.
    2- Regenerated product lookup tables in WooCommerce and it didn’t help.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I am having two websites (both running WoodMart) and the functionality works without any problem on the other website where I have not upgraded WoodMart yet. The problem is with WOODMART WOOCOMMERCE LAYERED NAV widget which was displaying on all category pages before and now its not showing on some of the category pages. The filter that I am talking about is built using WOODMART WOOCOMMERCE LAYERED NAV.

I hope I am able to explain properly.

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a WooCommerce bug and you can see the same behavior when you switch to the default WordPress theme. Test how the WooCommerce filter widgets work instead of our theme’s filters.

Kind Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Artem, We can close this thread. The problem solved by itself. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Filter by brand disappeared for certain categories after latest theme upgrade’ is closed to new replies.