Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by option not shoiwng on WooCommerce's category page

Filter by option not shoiwng on WooCommerce's category page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

johny
    Participant

Hello,

I am using nested categories on my WooCommerce, and the ‘filter by’ option is not showing on the sidebar of those pages.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

johny
    Participant

Attachment attached.

Hello,
    Sorry for the inconvenience but we have visited your Site and found out that the Filters are behaving a bit weird (i.e. showing on some Categories, not showing on some and showing any one or two Filters on some).

We have noticed that you have many third-party plugins enabled on your Site and your Site is Live too. So, we want you to kindly deactivate all your third-party plugins for once and then check back the issue again. If the issue is resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is conflicting.

Best Regards.

johny
    Participant

ok, thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Filter by option not shoiwng on WooCommerce's category page’ is closed to new replies.