Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by price. Error 404

Filter by price. Error 404

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

caio
    Participant

Every time I click on the button to confirm the filter by price I am directed to the 404 error page.
    How do I resolve?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If the problem occurs only on WoodMart, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

caio
    Participant

I managed to solve the problem in another way, the one you gave me did not work.

I noticed that the filter problem was related to the website URL, since it always had “index.php” to work, but the filters did not apply this value.

So I went to “settings” then “permalinks” and under “permalink structure” I changed it from “custom” to “standard” and it fixed it.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Filter by price. Error 404’ is closed to new replies.