Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter by price is not working good via RTL

Filter by price is not working good via RTL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alonfoox
    Participant

Hi,
    I have big issue with the Price filter, it not working good if the theme layout is right to left.
    I have attached some screenshots
    the min and max numbers are on the wrong side, and then you want to move the left scroller it decrease the max number and the right scroller increase the min number (it should be opposite )

Second issue is on mobile, the text is truncated and also the numbers are on the wrong side

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.
    Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

alonfoox
    Participant

What do you mean 3d party plugin? This is not.
    this is one of your required plugin ( Elementor and woo )
    I cancel all others and this is still happening.

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

alonfoox
    Participant

Ok,
    I will give you my dev envirmoent and after we found solution please update me so I can do it on live website too.

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.widget_price_filter [class*="price_slider_amount"] .price_label {
        direction: ltr;
    }

Best Regards.

alonfoox
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you
    some of it work, but see screenshot, the little label that shows the current filter is still the wrong way.

Second issue is that when I hover on the MAX filter the link I see is wrong ( I see the MIN url), I dont know yet if this effect something.
    See second screenshot

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by alonfoox.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by alonfoox.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have confirmed with the development team and they said, it is how it works by default in WooCommerce, you can be checked with the default theme as well.

we can’t fix this, this is the default functionality of the Woocommerce plugin.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)