Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter in Category kind of not working

Filter in Category kind of not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ueli
    Participant

I set a product filter in the category with the HTML block for a specific category. The filter does strange things. I have set the filter to show only on mobile devices. Once the category page is open, the drop down menu is not clickable. But if I first press the filter button without filtering anything, the filter menus are unlocked and can be used normally. I’ve pinned the link from the page in question. To test it you must have a mobile phone.

Thank you for your support.
    Regards Ueli

Hello,

Could you kindly describe in detail how to reproduce the issue? I tried to filter by color and products were sorted out.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

The Filter is embedded with a HTML Block above the Products but only visible on Mobile. I did add you a screenshot. If you check the Page with PC it wont show up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have added the filters incorrectly. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-filters-are-in-custom-shop-page/

You need to add common widgets to this area and select the category where they should be shown, then you can hide this area with custom CSS.

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Thanks for your reply

i cant find the “filters area button”, see attached screenshot. Where can i find it?

Best regards

Attachments:

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/yZeHXvSsLa6P

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Thank you for the screenshot but in the manual there is another button? The Filter Area Button.

You know where i can find this?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access as well as page URL into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)