Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter redirects to shop page

Filter redirects to shop page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

d_ch
    Participant

Hi,

While using your default Filters function, I see the following behaviour of it:

When I am in a product category page (website.com/product-category/category) and set a filter, for example price, I am redirected to website.com/shop/?min_price=6&max_price=10.

Isn’t it possible to set filtering only at the category or subcategory pages without having to load the whole shop page? As currently I don’t show the “Shop” page anywhere on site, I have only category, subcategory and childs of subcategory pages.

Waiting for your further advice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Please check my reference WP website provided at my private content. You will see that filtering works there only for product category page, without redirection to the main shop page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is not a default WordPress theme and standard WooCommerce filters.

d_ch
    Participant

Yes I know that, just wondering if I could have the same behaviour with your theme’s filters (not to work for shop page but per each parent/child category page).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Shop filters functionality is based on WooCommerce plugin and our theme doesn’t influence it.

d_ch
    Participant

Yes I understand. Maybe I must use an external plugin like the below one to have my desired functionality:

https://berocket.com/product/woocommerce-ajax-products-filter

Thank you for your information.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t use this plugin before and can hardly advise you.

d_ch
    Participant

I finally purchased and installed the plugin on site. It seems to work as desired. You can have a look on the link attached to my private content :-).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Filter redirects to shop page’ is closed to new replies.