Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter Usability

Filter Usability

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dwinpul
    Participant

Hello,

How can I make the Woodmart filter only show the filter criteria that are contained in the category. Example: I have 20 manufacturers and 4 categories. Category 1 only contains products from 5 manufacturers. In the filter of this category, all 20 manufacturers are still shown. That confuses customers.

best regards

Hello,

Please explain with the help of some relevant screenshots what issue you are facing and what you require to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because your current explanation is not clear enough to understand what you require.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

dwinpul
    Participant

Specifically: I only have one product in the “Gutschein” product category. This product is from the manufacturer “Zeitfürmich Kosmetik”. When I call up the “Gutschein” category, all other manufacturers in the shop appear in the “Manufacturer” filter.
    That doesn’t make sense, since only the manufacturer “Zeitfürmich Kosmetik” has articles in the “Gutschein” category.

You can see this on the Website. In German is the Word “Hersteller” the manufacturer, and the Word “Kategorie” the Category.

best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

This is not an issue by any means this is the default behavior of the filters and there is no option in Theme Settings to change that behavior.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)