Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter widgets not showing in sidebar

Filter widgets not showing in sidebar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

wkmaster1985
    Participant

I imported your Megamarket demo.

My problem:
    The filter widgets are not displayed in my sidebar. Only the stock status is filterable.
    Please see links attached and log into my website to inspect the problem.

My goal: Having the same filter widgets being displayed like in your demo (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/megamarket/all-products/).

Hello,

Please update the new version of theme “WOODMART WORDPRESS NEW: 7..2.2 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Dear Aizaz,

I just updated the theme. The issue persists.
    Could you please check?

Thank you very much for your support.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Dear Aizaz,

thank you very much for your suggestion. I deactivated the plugins, the problem persisted. I have reactivated the plugins.

Please see attached a screenshot which shows the widget area on the “Widgets” page. The widgets marked green do get shown, those marked red do NOT get shown.

I kindly ask you to login into my website using the login link attached in my initial post and to solve the problem.
    Feel free to deactivate any plugin you want. The website is not productive yet.
    I just updated all plugins and the theme. When you log into my website and happen to see new updates available, please feel free to do the updates.

I appreciate your support.

Hello,

Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly?

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Please click on the login URL attached in the extra information and you will be logged in automatically.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Thank you. What was the reason for the problem and how can I avoid it in the future?

Hello,

Go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools -> Regenerate Product lookup table:
    https://ibb.co/MhXv4gB.

Go to Woocommerce >> Settings >> Products >> Advanced >> Uncheck the enable table usage.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)