Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter woocommerce not working

Filter woocommerce not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

paolo_roman
    Participant

Hi, orderby price doesn’t work. Why?
    Thanks

paolo_roman
    Participant

I trie to regenerate transient, i tried to add filter to use meta_value_enum, it still not working.

Hello,

Firstly, your WoodMart Core plugin wasn’t updated to the latest version so we updated that.

Secondly, the default WooCommerce Price Filter is getting selected and showing results on your Site but the result isn’t correctly showing. We are seeing multiple third party Plugins enabled on your Site. Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

paolo_roman
    Participant

I did it. It still not working.

Hello,

The Sorting Filters that aren’t working on your Site are the default WooCommerce end sorting filters. So, could you please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront activated on your Site to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Because at your Test Site, we aren’t facing such issues. Here is the Shop page URL from Test Site: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/shop/

Best Regards

paolo_roman
    Participant

I try with another theme and with all plugins deactivated, it still not working.
    Order by price doesn’t work neither in admin product tab..

I don’t why.. maybe the format of the price in the database? Dot or comma?

Thanks

Hello,

Now as you mentioned, it clears the fact that it is not a Theme level issue on your Site.

You might need to contact the WooCommerce Support in this regard. They will guide you better with this.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)