Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filterable Products Widget Issue – Demetriades Handling Website

Filterable Products Widget Issue – Demetriades Handling Website

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

Hey woodmart team, am opening this ticket cause am facing an issue with a filterable product widget that i put in my shop category (New & Used Forklift Trucks) that filters products using woodmart widget in elementor, bellow you can find few of the issues am facing with it.

Link that appears the filterable search form: https://demetriadeshandling.com/staging/product-category/new-and-used-forklift-trucks/

(1) Once you first visit the category page that the filterable widget is placed, for some strange reason is not clickable, when you click is not doing something and not showing the dropdown options, but when you refresh the page works fine and everything is clickable and dropdown menus are showing.

(2) I want to make the fields white colour instead of black, can you please share with me the custom css that i can do that.

(3) Once the drop down menu opens the text of the options in there is bigger than they should be. It looks bad how i can make them the dropdown options the same size with the field font sizes?

Bellow you can find some screenshots that might help you better understand the issues (2) & (3) for the (1) issue i exlain with screenshot you can’t understand it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, your site is not reachable now. Please check and contact us when it is workable again.

Make sure all the slugs for categories and attributes are in Latin letters, if they are and the problem exists,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check the issue.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

Website is back live and working please check the issue now and give me a solution for it. I did what you said above but didn’t worked.

Hello,

Please update the theme, and plugins in Appearance > install plugins and check how it works. If the problem remains, please let us know.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

I did what you said but the issue still persist.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the Elementor templates for a while and I will double check.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

Hey there i deactivate them for 3 hours and then reactivate them but issue still persist please login in our website and check/fix the issue, that’s the main reason am opening this ticket.

Hello,

You have created filters and inserted them into a certain categories: https://gyazo.com/e2cfbb366314219cb0c80b6ba176ec6a

You have added filters into New & Used Forklift Trucks

For example, For sale attribute item has one product: https://gyazo.com/19d4a133bf1f6a1c8e2d6ae9c6007f29

When I filter this attribute, I see this product. https://gyazo.com/fa7c7d3b82f5dc3ed126de6b48c837e0

It works as it should.

This filter sorts out the products by attribute, regardless of the product category.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

Can we please have a zoom call or something to explain you the issue?

The filtering/sorting works fine but as i explained is not that the issue, please check my video that i attached and you will understand!

(1) Once you first visit the category page that the filterable widget is placed, for some strange reason is not clickable, when you click is not doing something and not showing the dropdown options, but when you refresh the page works fine and everything is clickable and dropdown menus are showing.

(2) I want to make the fields white colour instead of black, can you please share with me the custom css that i can do that.

(3) Once the drop down menu opens the text of the options in there is bigger than they should be. It looks bad how i can make them the dropdown options the same size with the field font sizes?

DJLS1997
    Participant

HERE’S THE VIDEO OF THE ISSUE!!!!

Attachments:

DJLS1997
    Participant

ANY UPDATE TO MY ISSUE?????

DJLS1997
    Participant

Can we please have a zoom call or something to explain you the issue?

The filtering/sorting works fine but as i explained is not that the issue, please check my video that i attached and you will understand!

(3) Once the drop down menu opens the text of the options in there is bigger than they should be. It looks bad how i can make them the dropdown options the same size with the field font sizes

DJLS1997
    Participant

HERE’S THE VIDEO OF THE ISSUE!!!!

Attachments:

DJLS1997
    Participant

WHY YOU ARE IGNORING ME?

I’ve been customer here in woodmart for years and first time someone ignores me like you do, instead of assisting me you prefer to ignore me and waste my time since you don’t care about customer satisfactions and it’s very clear.

If you keep ignoring me i apologize but i’ll have to request refund for non existance support & leave negative feedback based on the experience i have with your support.

Hello,

Please select Product filters in the Theme Settings -> JS -> Scripts always load https://monosnap.com/file/hiqbb7w1MKLcSelWH4OIUmQWJ8PTuX

Then change the dark color in the settings: https://monosnap.com/file/07o2WPoutzGv1mYnglDmQo84ndyLbX

In order to change the font size you need to add this CSS to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

.wd-pf-dropdown .wd-filter-lable {
    	font-size: 13px;
    }

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

Great thanks for your support!!!

How i can make the product filters drop down uppercase? (EXAMPLE)

DJLS1997
    Participant

How i can make the product filters drop down uppercase? (EXAMPLE)

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

body .wd-pf-dropdown .wd-filter-lable {
        text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)