Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filtering & clicking products are broken in the category section

Filtering & clicking products are broken in the category section

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

diveonholding
    Participant

When I try to filter or sort my categories, it just sends me back to the homepage. Also, there are times where clicking a product in the category section sends me home too. Please help me fix this problem.

I can’t seem to record the product sending me to homepage because it doesn’t happen all the time. Just a select few, even so I would like to get this fixed. Thanks.

Hi,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

diveonholding
    Participant

Hi there,

I deactivated all plugins except Woocommerce & Elementor and the problem still happens.

diveonholding
    Participant

Here are the login details.

diveonholding
    Participant

Hey

diveonholding
    Participant

Please let me know if your still working on the site or not.

Hi,

I have enabled the custom layout from Dashboard> Layouts and it is working fine.
    Please clear the browser cache and try again.

Best Regards.

diveonholding
    Participant

Hey I tried to re-enable the plugins you deactivated and now my site is down.

diveonholding
    Participant

This has been extremely frustrating I heard a lot of good reviews about this and there’s so many issues with this theme.

Please advise, this is not a good experience
    It is completely down now after I tried re-enabling essential plugins.

Hi,

We have not tested this plugin with our theme and we cannot guarantee full compatibility with the plugin.
    So, if you want to use it you can try it out at your own risk. If some issue occurs then, you can consult the Plugin Support in this regard because we don’t provide Support for the third party plugins issues, as it isn’t included in the Item Support Policy.

Hope you can understand our limitations here !

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)