Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters Apply button how to?

Filters Apply button how to?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dielasd
    Participant

Hi,

I have introduced a few product filters as widgets in the sidebar of my shop page. However, I would like to add an “Apply filters” button on the bottom, so that I can choose multiple filter options once, and query the database once, instead of clicking a size, then having to wait for the page to reload; then adding a second size, and having to wait for the page to reload a second time.

So instead of having to wait for the page to filter products every time I add a new filter criteria, I would only have to wait once.

Is there an easy way to do that?

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry but as you know the Archive pages come from WooCommerce by default, so the Filters related widgets being used there are also coming from the WooCommerce end so there isn’t such an option or a separate widget available which can do the required change that you mentioned.

The general way to select the Filters to show the result is the common one that you already mentioned and this is how it works. It can be said as the default functionality in this regard.

Eventually, it requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

dielasd
    Participant

Sure, thanks.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Filters Apply button how to?’ is closed to new replies.