Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters/ attributes

Filters/ attributes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

aivrea
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a problem with attributes. New attributes doesn’t show in category as filters… It shows only the default ones. I’ve assigned attributes to products but still doesn’t work…

Please help me out
    Thanks

Hello,

Please provide more details and screenshots. Please provide your site admin access so that we could check.

Best Regards

aivrea
    Participant

Hi,

1. FILTERS PROBLEM Let’s take this category:

https://aivrea.ro/categorie/jucarii-exterior/vehicule-pentru-copii/

It have all products made with attributes but in the left side only price filter is displayed. It should be more.. like colour brand and other 3 at this category but doesn’t display.

2. Here is about category products count. I’ve attached a print screen. On some categories it shows x produse but at some shouws only number and without the “produse” word.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Make sure you have added filters to Shop page widget area http://prntscr.com/ldf8kf

2. Please provide your site admin access we shall check the issue.

Best Regards

aivrea
    Participant

Hi,

You have admin and cpanel in private content of my last message.

Thanks

Hello,

In order to solve the problem with category products count, update your theme and Woocommerce

As for the filters. Have a look at your shop page, there are all the widgets which you have set. At the same on the category page, you can see few filters or none, because the products in this categories do not have the attribute which should be filtered.

Best Regards

aivrea
    Participant

I didn’t create child theme. Would this theme update affect my website?
    And.. the new theme update is compatible with 3.5 latest woocommerce update?
    Also i’ve seen that on demo theme website the filters is vissible somehow in the left without opening menu or something simillar. It was something nice like go to top button.

Product count is working now. Only the work products is not showing in some cases. I want only the word to be after count.

Thanks

Hello,

Make the full backup of your site and update, your site should not change provided you have not added any custom into theme files.

Yes, the recent version is compatible with Woocommerce.

Please update and check

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)