Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters not working with WP Rocket – What should I exclude?

Filters not working with WP Rocket – What should I exclude?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Caspar
    Participant

Hi,

Filters in product archives are not working with WP Rocket enabled on MOBILE. I know I might have to exclude the filters from ‘Exclude unused CSS’ or somewhere else, but I can’t find what. Can you help me with that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

Caspar
    Participant

Hi,
    The thing is: I know it is because of WP Rocket and I want to exclude the filters. However, I don’t know what CSS name, class or ID I should exclude in WP Rocket.
    Can you point me in the right direction?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It has no relation to CSS. If filters don’t work correctly, then there is some issue with JS scripts. That is why we need to check this on your website.

Caspar
    Participant

OK, thanks for you message. Then I need to excluded JavaScript files from JavaScript deferred loading in WP Rocket, I think.
    Can you help me with the URL or a keywords of the JavaScript file that is responsible for the filter?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It should work without any exclusions. You can check on our demo for example.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)