Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filters Sorting

Filters Sorting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Hi,
    please let me know how can I sort filters. I would like all of filters to show first lines with the most of the products.

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Added screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots and the Page URLs so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly.

Further, for your clearance usually the Filters doesn’t have the option of defining or limiting the amount of Products shown. If you want to control the Products shown per page then you can go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Products grid > in that you will find the Pages area > where it has the option of Products per page > there you can define the number of Products to show per page: https://snipboard.io/9drRiK.jpg

Best Regards

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Hi,
    I do not have a problem with selecting/adding products to the filter, my problem is with how the filters themselves are sorted.
    Please check my screen with an example of Kolor filter. I would like to have on top: Czarny, as it has the most number of products in this color, then Brazowy, then czerwony and so on.
    I would like to have a possibility to sort filters either manually or by the number of products in the attribute.
    Like on the other screen “Szybka wysyłka” (this example is not from the theme)
    Lets me know if its clearer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thanks for the further clarification.

The Filters on the Archive pages appear in the order they are added or sorted under the Dashboard > Products > Attributes.

So, please refer to the following Video in this regard to get better idea how you can sort the order of these terms: https://www.veed.io/view/7884505e-7b56-46f7-bd4b-57f702e860da

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)