Home Forums WoodMart support forum First item category size, Visual composer issue

First item category size, Visual composer issue

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

arven1
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve two issues. First one is with your categories. No matter how I put image categories, first one is always just a bit bigger then the rest of image categories. No matter what layout I choose it remains like that. I want all category images to be the same. Can you help me with that? How it looks you can see on my homepage, or here on screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hbgm3a

Second issue is about Visual composer. When I add any element it jumps to the bottom. You can try to add any element and you’ll see that right after you do that it jumps you to the bottom. It starts to happening recently. Can you see why is that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Your original categories images have different aspect ratio so they are different on your home page too. Try to upload all images for categories in the same proportion so they will look identically.

2. Yes, we see the problem but it seems to be caused by some of your additional plugins or a Visual Composer issue that will be fixed in the next theme update. Sorry, but we don’t have a fix for this in our theme scope.

Regards

arven1
    Participant

1. I will. Thanks.

2. Ok thanks I’m waiting for that.

3. I’ve another question for something that has not been resolved to the end… And it is crucial for us… As I said on my previous ticket (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/moving-button-a-bit-left/), we needed Add to Quote to be shown on all pages BUT you said that you have added this but the problem is that button is available on /shop/ page and every other category page EXCEPT on single product pages. Can you please check why this is not there? Plugin have this ability to show this on site meaning this should not be plugin problem. P.s. Interesting thing is that when variable product is set up then Add to Quote is working and when it is a simple product activated it is not working.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

3. Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme? You need to check if this plugin adds this button for both variable and simple products to understand is it our theme issue or not.

Thank you in advance.

arven1
    Participant

When I try to change to default theme it gives an error! Check private note to see the error. Why this is happening? All this is related I believe with theme. This is urgent issue! And yes it is all theme related.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to update the theme and our WoodMart core plugin to the latest versions available on ThemeForst. Firstly, you need to update the theme. Then, go to Appearance -> Install plugins and update our core plugin.

arven1
    Participant

I did that. Theme version is 1.5.0 and this still happen. Can you please check? I gave you details.

arven1
    Participant

Btw. I don’t know if you realize that I cannot open site…

arven1
    Participant

Ok, I’ve updated all your plugins and its working now but still I’ve problem with this add to quote issue.

arven1
    Participant

Also, I checked on default theme Add to Quote is visible meaning its your theme. Please help me to fix this!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that some of your products don’t have a price and add to cart button at all. And the problem is that we “hook” add to quote button to the add to cart button. We will try to find some workaround for this. It may need some additional time.

arven1
    Participant

That’s the point of having Add to Quote isn’t it? Because I don’t want price, I just want them to send me a quote for particular number of products. Main problem here is, this option is working perfectly in Default WordPress theme but its not working on yours. This functionality is a dealbreaker! If you can do it, I’ll give you 5 stars as I’ll be able to use your theme (which is quite nice) and if not, then I’ll be forced to ask for refund (or give you 1 star rating which is surely not something I want to do…).

arven1
    Participant

As per hooks that was inserted additionally, even if I delete those hooks (they are not so important as I find way through enable it from plugin part) still Add to Quote is working on default theme and not working on your theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, check how it looks now. It should be correct for all products.

Izvorka
    Participant

+ 1 on Second issue with Visual composer.

Experiencing the same problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Visual Composer plugin will be updated with our theme tonight.

arven1
    Participant

Thanks. I’m still stuck a bit with update of your theme… Basically, automatic updates are not working for me. I’m trying to update my site but I simply cannot do that. Can you tell me why is that? Can you please check it from inside and try to update by yourself? Can your purchase code be erased if I use this on my previous staging domain? Please login to my site and check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no auto updates for our theme. To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.

Regards

arven1
    Participant

Oh I see. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘First item category size, Visual composer issue’ is closed to new replies.