Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fix distance after the price to the next element…

Fix distance after the price to the next element…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

V6Z9T1E5
    Participant

Hello Xtemos,

I hope you can help me. After the price element “woodmart-products-holder .price bdi” on the shop page and on the single-product page, I have to add “p.St.” (per item). The price can be € 5.00; € 80.00; € 100.00; but also be 8000.00 €. If I were to define a fixed location at € 8,000.00 using a div container, “p.St.” at € 5.00 would be very far away. I am currently doing that. I have inserted the HTML code “pro-stueck” into the short product description and firmly placed it using CSS:

<div id = “pro-piece”> p.St. </div>

Do you have a solution for me where the distance to the € is always the same?

See the pdf-file…

Thanks in advance….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your site is under construction. Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

V6Z9T1E5
    Participant

See the private content…

Hello,

We have checked your site and we see that the templates have been customized considerably. We can hardly suggest a workable solution for such customization. Please contact the developer who created this view as our support does not cover fixing incorrect Woocommerce template customization.

Best Regards

V6Z9T1E5
    Participant

I understand that. In the meantime I have found the solution. It is very simple. I just had to add “p.St.” for WooCommerce in the settings in the Tax tab in the Price Display Suffix field. That was all …

Thanks to you for the effort and looking …

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fix distance after the price to the next element…’ is closed to new replies.