Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fixed row height + Hide on mobile

Fixed row height + Hide on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gilesp
    Participant

Hi … is it possible to have a fixed height for a row so that I can get the exact sizing I need?

Also, is there an option to hide/show a row on a mobile/desktop. They have this option on the Jupiter theme and I thought it was standard with Visual Composer but I can’t see an option.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Giles

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no fixed height option for Visual Composer rows. You can try to do this manually with a custom CSS. Add an extra class to this row for example height-500 and then add the following CSS code

.height-500 {
       min-height: 500px;
    }

You can also add an extra class called hidden-xs and hidden-sm to hide it for mobile devices.

Regards

gilesp
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback. It’s a shame there isn’t more mobile options, things like changing text sixe for mobile and tablet. Is this something you might add?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, do you mean to show a different content for mobile or tablet devices? But you can hide and show some WPBakery columns on different devices. Find these options under Responsive tab for columns. Check this tutorial https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VC/pages/524299/Responsive+Settings

gilesp
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll take a look but I also meant changing font size for mobile and tablet. Jupiter has this option built in and it’s so useful.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we also have a Responsive text element that allows you to set a different size for the text on different devices.

gilesp
    Participant

okay i’ll see if I can find that, thanks .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any difficulties with that.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)