Home Forums WoodMart support forum FIXED: Slow Woocommerce Shop Pages

FIXED: Slow Woocommerce Shop Pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jodyshop
    Participant

Hi Woodmart lovers,

Finally, after days of investigation and digging, I discovered what was the main reason of slow loading Woocommerce shop page on my website Jodyshop.com, Other pages work very fast without issues. I suffered a lot and thought to change the theme with WordPress default themes, But I shocked when I saw there is no Difference ):

Oh, My God! Even with WP default theme the shop page loading in 15-27 Seconds.

Very frustrating thing! What I did to fix the issue?

Please note that my website Jodyshop using a large database, about 1GB Mysql database size (and increasing daily).

anyway, After hours of testing, changing, deleting, and replacing almost everything possible I found a solution plugin named: Query Monitor.

The Query Monitor showed me what was killing slowly shop page loading time! You’ll not gonna believe what was the reason! It’s Yoast SEO default Socia Image.

What? Yes, it was Yoast SEO default Social Image

I set up the Yoast SEO to use a default image for the entire posts and pages only if the post/page don’t use a featured image.

The Query Monitor catch it and told me why it takes about 3-10 seconds to load (in some cases it takes 27 seconds). What a mess!

I removed it (leaving it blank) and saved the settings, Then loaded the website shop pages again and I was very happy when it takes less than 1s to load (sometimes 2.5 seconds or less) depending on traffic and updated on the site.

Anyway, here is a screenshot of new loading times of my shop pages (super fast).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jodyshop
    Participant

Please note that my website Jodyshop using a large database.
    about 1GB Mysql database (and increasing daily).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FIXED: Slow Woocommerce Shop Pages’ is closed to new replies.