Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fixing WP Widget area

Fixing WP Widget area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

Will you be releasing a fix for your theme so we can use the latest WP native Widget area? With the last WP update, the widget area is unuseable with your theme (see image attached). The only option is to download the “Classics Widget” plugin. However I do not want long term yet another plugin on our site so would really appreciate if you can release a fix so that we can use the native WP widgets area, rather than relying on a plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is a core WordPress problem not related to our theme. Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thanks for the reply. As I said im my ticket, I am using the Classic Widgets plugin but this is not a long term solution. I do not want additional plugins loading on our site. Is WordPress going to fix this isue if you say it is an issue their end?

Hello,

They will definitely fix this issue in their next update. As this widget block view is troubling everyone.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Many thanks

Hello,

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fixing WP Widget area’ is closed to new replies.