Home Forums WoodMart support forum Font Awesome

Font Awesome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Minstemann
    Participant

Hi I purchased the Theme and im very happy, however im having issues with the using Font Awesome icons on the menu, it only allowed me to use “free” icons and i have purchased the pro version because i want to use light and pro icons. I contacted Font Awesome and after several attempts we didn’t succeed to get the “Pro” icons. They told me to reach out to the theme developers to see how to disable the free version that is conflicting with my Pro Kit.
    The website is not online yet.
    Can you help me with this issue? I need to use the PRO icons asap.

Thanks in advance
    /Anne

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Yes, by default our theme supports free icons. I will check with our dev team if it is possible to integrate the paid version and get back to you.

Best Regards

Minstemann
    Participant

Thank you Elise,
    Let me know as soon as possible since we are planing to launch the website next week.
    Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please enable the option “Always use” for the Fontawesom in the Theme Settings > Performance > CSS. http://prntscr.com/vutfug Other plugins can also switch these icons.

Best Regards

Minstemann
    Participant

Thank you Elise,
    Now it shows the icon but i would like to use the PRO version “Light”, i added the code from Font Awesome but it shows just the “free” version (solid) and as i said i want the “light” version.

Thanks again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Minstemann
    Participant

I have fixed via CSS.
    Thanks for your help

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)