Home Forums WoodMart support forum Font colour inconsistency on tracking page

Font colour inconsistency on tracking page

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

horny_fungus
    Participant

Hi, when I enter order data on tracking page I am getting order details, font colour is white everywhere except product attributes which are grey. This looks ugly.
    I tested this in troubleshooting mode with all the plugins disabled as well.
    Take a look at screenshot:

Hello,

It seems your custom CSS code conflict. Remove your custom CSS code and switch to parent version of theme and then check that order details form.

If it is still in the gray color then use the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS to change the product attribute color to white:

.woocommerce-order-details .woocommerce-table--order-details td{
    color:white;
    }

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

I tried removing custom css and disabling all the plugins and the problem still appears both without and with CSS code you provided.

Hello,

As your prior login details are not working anymore for me.

Kindly remain your third party plugins as deactivated and share your correct login credentials so I can help you out.

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please use troubleshooting function of health check plugin.
    Login data below:

Hello,

You did not share the url where you used the order tracking form so I create an order tracking form in your homepage for temporary testing and use the below CSS code:

.woocommerce-order-details .wc-item-meta li strong {
    color:blue;
    }
    .woocommerce-order-details .wc-item-meta p{
    color:blue;
    }

You can change the color blue to white as per your need but remember that this color also display in your my account orders. So be careful while choosing your color.

Result: https://jmp.sh/kXMoK7a

In case if you want to display different color in your my account > orders then use the below CSS code:

.woocommerce-MyAccount-content .woocommerce-order-details .wc-item-meta li strong {
    color:red;
    }
    .woocommerce-MyAccount-content .woocommerce-order-details .wc-item-meta p{
    color:red;
    }

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Thanks a lot. COmbining these snippets did the trick!By the way from where this colour inconsistency comes?

Most Welcome ,

I’m glad that your issue is resolved.

I can’t exactly tell you what is the cause of this color inconsistency. Might be your custom CSS affect this or may be some of you third party plugin is the cause of this issue.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Upon further testing I found that provided CSS affects attributes colour on order thank you page. In this case they are shown in white while background colour is white as well.

Hello,

Kindly share the screenshot by pointing out the section. And also let me know which font color do you want to use for those specific sections. So I will help you out.

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Hello,

Your prior login details not working anymore, kindly share the correct login info and also share the page URL of that page as well.

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Here is all the data needed:

Hello,

You problem is resolved. I used the below CSS code in theme settings >> custom CSS >> global custom CSS:

.container .woocommerce .woocommerce-order .woocommerce-order-details .wc-item-meta li strong 
    {
    color:#333333;
    }
    .container .woocommerce .woocommerce-order .woocommerce-order-details .wc-item-meta p
    {
    color:#333333;
    }

Result: https://jmp.sh/BMxQzg0

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Thank you very much. That helped. Please consider checking your theme’s CSS for inconsistency. The initial issue was caused by the fact that order tracking form used white text while all other pages with order information used black and product attributes where still shown on tracking page in black. I am pretyy sure that I haven’t had any CSS modifications or plugins affecting product attributes text.

Most Welcome,

I’m glad that it helped. Also if you thought its due to the theme’s CSS. Then I want to confirm you that it’s not due to theme CSS code.

Because on my test site the attributes of product in order details form is in black color you can check in the below screenshot: https://jmp.sh/j5eaS7X

Best Regards.

horny_fungus
    Participant

The problem was related initially not to order details page, but to track order page. We had to fix CSS for order details page as a result of changing CSS for track order page.

Hello,

I got your point. We will try to consider this in nearest updates of theme. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best Regards.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)