Home Forums WoodMart support forum Font icons are no longer displayed

Font icons are no longer displayed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

DiZGraph
    Participant

Hello. After changing the domain name on the site from temporary to primary. Font icons are no longer displayed. How can this be fixed?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Make sure your site URL is correctly inserted in the Settings > General. If your site is HTTPS, it should be the same there.

Best Regards

DiZGraph
    Participant

Hello. Several times already checked everything, deleted the cache on the site with different plugins. Did not help. I made a backup, reinstalled WordPress, installed the Woodmart theme, everything works fine until I restore the site from the backup. I understand that the error with the display of icons lies in the database. But unfortunately I myself can’t find where this error is. I hope for your help. Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I need to check.

Best Regards

DiZGraph
    Participant

Site Access

Hello,

Your site is on HTTPS and your site URL is inserted incorrectly, make the full back up and insert the correct URL https://prnt.sc/tcrt1e

Best Regards

DiZGraph
    Participant

You fixed the icons. Thank you very much. Please tell me what do you want to fix?

DiZGraph
    Participant

I understand you correctly now you need to backup the site and then change the URL and restore the site from the backup?

Hello,

You will need to restore the site from the backup if after inserting the right URL something happens with your site. If everything is ok you do not need to do anything.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)