Home Forums Basel support forum Font, Issues, and Inquiries

Font, Issues, and Inquiries

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

trrcia
    Participant

Hi again,

Here are the issues I found:

1) I changed the font in every category (text, primary, entities names, secondary, widget titles, and navigation font) to Abel. The font is registered fine on the home page of both mobile and desktop sites; however, if you visit other pages, the font ‘Abel’ would not show up in any section whatsoever.

Due to my recent font issues, I decided to leave the ‘Backup Font Family’ sections blank. The action solved my previous issue (the chosen font wasn’t being displayed in the navigation and other areas), but seems to cause another problem.

2) If you visit my mobile site and click on the navigation menu, you can see that there’s a huge gap between ‘SHOP ALL’ and ‘JEWELRY’. I understand that the gap contains the mega menu which appears upon hover on the desktop mode, the only difference is the font blends into the background because of its dark color.

My question is, is it possible to change font color of the ‘mega menu’ on the mobile site? and is there an option to change the color of the navigation menu background from black to other color?

3) This question sort of relates to the above issue. Anyway, if I remember correctly, the mega menu used to be retractable on the mobile site, meaning it rolls out from under ‘SHOP ALL’ when you click it, and retracts when you click it again (please let me know if you don’t understand what I’m saying).

The feature seems to disappear and causes the mega menu to be come static. Is there a solution for this?

4) The texts on the site’s footer is aligned towards the left. I would like to know if there’s an option to make the text to be positioned in the center (example is in the attached screenshot).

Solutions to all of these issues would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please, disable all additional plugins and provide your admin access.

2 & 3. You need to create a separate menu in Appearance -> Menus without any HTML Blocks and set it to mobile navigation location. There is no option to change mobile menu colors.

4. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.footer-container .footer-column {
        margin-bottom: 30px;
        text-align: center;
    }

Regards

trrcia
    Participant

Here’s the admin access details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all plugins that don’t come with our theme also.

Thank you

trrcia
    Participant

I’m actually not quite sure which ones come with your theme?

trrcia
    Participant

I disabled most of the plugings. The ones that are still activated are:
    CMB2
    Contact Form 7
    Redux Framework
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    Visual Composer
    XTEMOS Post Types
    YITH Compare
    YITH Wishlist

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, thank you. Did you make any changes in the child theme? When we switch to the parent one, it works correctly.

trrcia
    Participant

What kind of changes are you talking about? I customized it but I’ve never touched the coding part since I have no idea how to.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know what changes did you made. The fact is that this issue caused by child theme. You can see it when you activate parent theme back.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)