Home Forums Basel support forum Font Size

Font Size

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

alex33160
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to change the font size of some items. The only way to change them (i think) is by using custom selectors and CSS.

So my question is: after creating the custom selector how can I apply it to the text I want to change? You can see on the following screenshot the text that I want to change (red square).

Thank you,

Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of an Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class if there is no selector in the dro-down. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

alex33160
    Participant

Thank you for your answer,

I already saw that on the documentation, now that I created the custom selector, what is the CSS code that I need to write to change the text that I want? Can you guide me please.

Thank you,

Regards,

Alex

Hello,

If you have the correct selector insert it into the Advanced typography and configure the font size and color.

If you need help in the selector, please provide the pages URL. If your site is under maintenance, please provide your site admin access in the private area

Best Regards

Best Regards

alex33160
    Participant

Hello,

Indeed i have some problems finding the selector so if you can give me their names it would be perfect. I provided three screenshots with the text that i want to change as well as the website URL.

Also if you can give me some documentation to find selectors i will be very grateful.

Thank you,

Regards,

Attachments:

Hello,

Subtitle:

body .title-wrapper.basel-title-size-large .title-after_title

Wishlist:

body .single-product-content .entry-summary .wishlist-btn-wrapper a

In blog

body .basel-entry-meta li

Best Regards

alex33160
    Participant

I have an additional question, where can i find this button “Popup up subscribe form” (i know without the image).

You can see the screenshot below.

Regards,

Attachments:

Hello,

This popup appears once at the first visit.

If you want a popup called on a button, you should use the Pop-up element from WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

alex33160
    Participant

Hello,

I know about that pop up button but my question concern the subscribe for, where can I find the one that I show you in the screenshot.

Regards,

Attachments:

Hello,

This is the plugin WC4WP https://prnt.sc/sbgcbo You can enter the form and edit as per your needs.

Best Regards

alex33160
    Participant

Hello,

Have a nice day,

Alexandre

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Font Size’ is closed to new replies.