Home Forums WoodMart support forum font size of product titles in mobile version

font size of product titles in mobile version

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

when changing the font size (15px) in the product titles in the shop page of the mobile version, a bug occurs that sections the lower part of the letters.

How do I fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I would also like that all the carousels (related products, you were watching, you might be interested in, etc) have 15px font size.

Hello,

Please provide the shop page URL, if the site is under construction, please provide the site admin access as well.

Best Regards

https://marketica.com.ar/catalogo/

already disabled “in maintenance”.

Hello,

If you have set 15 px for mobile, it works as per the settings: https://gyazo.com/bec710670f71c8ee798ecae5059ea597

How did you want it should be? What font size? When you change the font size the length of the title changes.

Best Regards

now remove the css code I used to have 15pixels in the product titles on mobile.
    I had also made a modification to the line heigth so that the letters are not hidden at the bottom.

Entities title
    .pagination-pagination .product-wrapper .wd-entities-title{
    font-size:15px !important;
    padding-right:5px !important;
    padding-left:5px !important;
    }
    .product-grid-item.col-6, .owl-items-xs-2 [class*=”title-line-“] .product-grid-item {
    –title-line-height: 18px !important;
    } */

i used the advanced typography and created a new rule for the titles. to this new rule, i put 15px for the mobile version. but it shows me the font in 13.1 px.

then i realized that, for some reason that the developers know, the mobile version shows the font at 90%! (screenshot)

so I put 15px in the advanced typography to get something like , but sometimes it shows it at 15px and sometimes it scales it to the 13.1px scale.

Anyway, I think that if I set 15px in the mobile version, I should get 15px.

check it when you can, thanks

Attachments:

currently in the cellular version (screenshot)

when I load the store page on my cell phone, the product font seems to be displayed in 15px, but in two seconds it shrinks and looks very small.

I don’t understand much, but I think the problem is in that value of 90%.

Attachments:

Hello,

The font size configured in the Theme Settings is not applied in the mobile view.

The font is reduced on 90% on mobile.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
      html body .products .product-grid-item .wd-entities-title {
    	font-size: 15px;
      }
    }

The title is cut as you have enabled the limitation of the title and set the custom CSS for mobile: https://prnt.sc/db-yvOD-2TTU

In order to correct that you need either disable this option or increase the title height, please add this code if you want to increase the height:

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
       html body .main-page-wrapper .product-grid-item .wd-entities-title {
    	--title-line-height: 20px;
       }
    }

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ok. the code work well. Thanks!.

you can close this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘font size of product titles in mobile version’ is closed to new replies.