Home Forums Space themes support forum Font Styles Are Constantly Resetting

Font Styles Are Constantly Resetting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

khaleesi
    Participant

I use Semibold-Italic style for my titles and some elements. It’s nice on the first save, but when I change any of the settings in the theme settings and submit, the style I made in Italic changes back to Normal. It’s been like this all the time and it’s starting to be unpleasant. Can you help me solve this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

khaleesi
    Participant

I’m developing on localhost and I haven’t added any plugins yet.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but could you please upload your website to some server so we can be able to check this? We don’t see this problem on our end.

Kind Regards

khaleesi
    Participant

I uploaded. Please check my issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have set italic for the content and resaved Theme Settings a few times https://gyazo.com/6fd064f0b93a93994fe1f67fe099d1e2
    Could you please clarify how can we reproduce the problem?

khaleesi
    Participant

Please watch the video in Private Content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,
    You need to edit file framework/includes/options/controls/typography/class-typography.php line 271 replace

<input type="hidden" class="xts-typography-style-input" name="<?php echo esc_attr( $this->get_input_name( $index, 'font-style' ) ); ?>" />

with

<input type="hidden" class="xts-typography-style-input" name="<?php echo esc_attr( $this->get_input_name( $index, 'font-style' ) ); ?>" value="<?php echo esc_attr( $value['font-style'] ); ?>" />

We will fix it in our next update.

Kind Regards

khaleesi
    Participant

Thanks, problem solved. But the relevant code was on line 541.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Font Styles Are Constantly Resetting’ is closed to new replies.