Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer advanced typography editing error

Footer advanced typography editing error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Hi, I was trying to edit the color of the text in the footer and tried creating rules on the advanced typography options. First it changed just the left column of the footer but then I edited again and the footer is now replaced by a dummy one… I deleted the rule and expected things to get back to normal but that was not the case. I would appreciate If you could help me recover the correct footer and make all texts color 888888 and hover FEBD00. Also I would love to have a smooth color change overing effect if possible, only on the footer.

Hello,

Sorry to say but you haven’t provided the Protected Site Login Username with Password.

We tried the WP-ADMIN Username there but it wasn’t working so we were unable to proceed further on your Site.

Kindly, please provide valid Protected Site Admin Login details so that we can proceed further.

Best Regards

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Thank you for answering. The site username is: scooternaut – same as WP-Admin.
    Could you please try again?

Hello,

Sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme and WoodMart Core plugin isn’t updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

Can you please once try to update your WoodMart theme and Core plugin to the latest version by following the given Theme’s Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/ and then check back the issue again on your Site.

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Thanks but the footer problem is solved.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Footer advanced typography editing error’ is closed to new replies.