Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer color, website speed and darken page when menu opened

Footer color, website speed and darken page when menu opened

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Daanvspronsen
    Participant

Best,

I have a few questions that you guys can probably help me with.

1. I would like to make the text in of my footer menu white, but after adding the code below, only the direct text and the title become white. How can I still organize this?

Code:
    .main-footer .textwidget p {
    color: #fff;
    }

.main-footer .widget-title {
    color: #fff;
    }

2. I notice that the website is very slow and does not have the agreed upon speed as when purchased. How is this possible and what needs to be adjusted to achieve this promised speed?

3. When opening my full width main header I would like to darken the rest of the page a bit, like Coolblue (https://www.coolblue.nl/) does. This way I’m trying to make it a little more distinctive. How can this be organized?

I hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

1. Please find the option Dark/Light color scheme in the Theme Settings > Footer Now I see all the content is white in the footer, please clarify if you still need help here.

2. In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

3. Your purpose not clear enough. What you press to get a full-width header?

Best Regards

Daanvspronsen
    Participant

Dear,

Thank you for your reply.

1. However, the text in the footer is not white. It is #ffffff99. I want this to be actually white. What code should I use for this?

2. I would see if I can optimize this speed through this, thanks!

3. When I hover over my main menu then of course my full width menu becomes visible, but to make the distinction of this full width menu more clear I want the remaining page under this menu to get a bit of opacity, like Coolblue does (see image).

4. I will also like the prices of my products to be bold and black. If there is a promotional price, I would like the promotional price bold and black and the regular price light, black and crossed out. Can you help me with this?

All in all a lot of questions and I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Daanvspronsen
    Participant

5. And how can I make the items marked with yellow lowercase in the account summary? (View image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)