Home Forums Basel support forum Footer columns

Footer columns

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Oscar
    Participant

Hi there
    On your great theme options you have 4 footer columns, you have 6 columns but dont have 5 column option. (I dont need any rows). How can I have a 5 column only option please?
    And please it would be nice if you add 5 column option on theme admin page so no need to adjust any php, and I dont want to use child theme, it slows down the site. Till the next theme update, I guess I need to modify a php, could you please tell me which php I need to modify to have a 5 column footer option? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to set 6 columns layout and send us your website link. We will prepare a CSS fix for you to transform them into 5 columns.

Regards

Oscar
    Participant

Hi there here is the site
    6 footer columns as you told me. I need 5
    If you can merge 5 and 6 would be great because I need the last column wider.
    (Actually you have option just like that but above there is a row which I dont want that row).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add this code to the Custom CSS field

.footer-column-6 {
    	display:none!important;
    }

And this one for desktop devices only

div.footer-column {
    	width: 20%;
    }

Regards

Oscar
    Participant

Thanks for that, I d like to create a horizontal menu in one of those footer columns. I already created a menu called footer but its vertical displayed. Is there a horizontal menu shortcode or how can I do that? Thanx.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add your vertical menu to the footer and we will try to prepare a code snippet to make it horizontal.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)