Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer issue

Footer issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

adilshaukat24
    Participant

i just upload your wordpress theme but i find out there is some thing wrong with the footer. kindly advice how can i fix it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check the footer HTML code you have added and make sure all the tags are closed. Please check copyright text first of all and Footer column widgets.

If the problem remain, please provide your site admin access I will check the settings.

Best Regards

adilshaukat24
    Participant

I have not made any changes in code or theme settings. that’s why I am worried about it. when you will open my website It looks fine but when you will refresh site 2 to 3 times you find many bugs like font issue, icon issue, footer issue, text color kindly check the attached screenshot

Attachments:

adilshaukat24
    Participant

kindly check icon issue too

Attachments:

HEllo,

You should have set “Dark” in Footer text color in the Theme Settings > Footer. I have done that, the footer is correct now.

Best Regards

adilshaukat24
    Participant

kindly reply on icon issue or kindly fix it. find attached screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Best Regards

adilshaukat24
    Participant

still, icon is missing and I don’t know how to fix it dear I have not many any customization or changes in my theme yet. it supposed to be the same as your default theme kindly fix this icon bug issue you already have my admin username and password

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked and I see the icon in Chrome incognito and in Chrome logged in. https://gyazo.com/6218dbf925c3c1d1b0a4ccdd0e28d523

Here is how I see the site on mob https://prnt.sc/sootu9 I have reloaded and see the same.

Clean the cache, please and check again.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)