Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer layout

Footer layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shopix
    Participant

Hello,

Is is in any way possible to define a new footer layout? If yes, is there any guide on how this can be done?
    I am trying to have a footer layout with 5 columns, the first column with width 1/3, and the other 4 columns a equal width of 1/6, as in the picture.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. To change the footer layout you need to Go to Theme Settings >> Footer >> Footer Layout.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/0j0FmDP

Best Regards.

Shopix
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Unfortunately, the footer layout as the one in my picture cannot be found in settings.
    As you probably noticed, the one with 5 columns has the second column the same width as the first one, not as the others.
    This is why I am interested if can define custom footer layout.

Thanks!

Hello,

To define custom layout for your footer you need to create an html block from Dashboard >> Html Blocks.

Ans set its content according to your needs.

Then you need to select a single column footer from Theme Settings >> Footer.

And you need to add the HTML block you created in the Footer Column from Appearance >> Widgets.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/jMf59Xs

Best Regards.

Shopix
    Participant

Thank you,

We managed to add a new footer layout by editing the footer.php files of the theme.

Topic can be closed.

Hello,

We are Glad that you resolved the issue by yourself. You are Great!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Footer layout’ is closed to new replies.