Home Forums Basel support forum Footer missing after adding element in SHOP page

Footer missing after adding element in SHOP page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

fbouby
    Participant

I added an element with WPBACKERY and the footer is missing, not only that, while logged in, the admin topbar dissapears while on the SHOP page.

Another thing is that, every time I put any “woocommerce” element from WPBACKERY on a page, everything crashes, or only shows the element but nothing else.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

fbouby
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, it was something to do with the PHP run time.

PLEASE
    I’m having SERIOUS TROUBLE with WPBakery Visual Composer, it’s sucking up up to 100% CPU usage. I have disabled plugins and he’s the trouble one, I activated a Heartbeat plugin and disabled the WordPress Heartbeat, and now I don’t get to much CPU but still up to 70-80%, before it got me 500 http error due to server usage, and obviusly the website is so slow. All images are under 100kb by the way. Reinstalled the WordPress too already and the WPbakery plugin. Any help?

Credentials added.

fbouby
    Participant

I am adding the HTOP command from the server console, index.php from wordpress hammering 100% cpu without using the website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins and send us your SSH access so we can check it.

fbouby
    Participant

Enter to CONSOLE through CPANEL, I’m adding credentials.

Don’t take too long since the website must be on Maintenance Mode.

Thank you, really appreciate it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are we allowed to switch between themes and disable plugins?

fbouby
    Participant

Enter to TERMINAL* through CPANEL

Yes, do as you please and then comment the changes made.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We disabled the plugin and our theme but the problem still exists https://gyazo.com/dffddd5381b1825c26c73e394c501936

fbouby
    Participant

How to identify the real issue? Even I’ve scanned with antivirus and nothing came up.

fbouby
    Participant

Any news?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can hardly advise you in this situation since this problem is not related to our theme. We suggest you to consult with your host since even if there are no any plugins or themes installed you still have this CPU overload problem.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)