Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer mixed up after theme update

Footer mixed up after theme update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Zengin Dizayn
    Participant

Hi,
    After updating the last version of the theme, the footer has been mixed up as you can see in attachment links. Logo, favicon, copyright text and some other icons which are previously set, have just gone and become initial demo content!
    Now, I simply loaded back to last backup to fix this issue.

I cannot trust the last update from now on. Do you have any idea what was wrong?
    The main theme was activated. Child theme was not installed yet. Theme update made in wordpress theme update section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, update the theme so we can check what is wrong with the footer. We don’t what is the problem since it looks correct now and we didn’t receive similar reports yet.

Kind Regards

Zengin Dizayn
    Participant

Hello,
    I recorded a video during the theme update. (Link below) You can see what I faced with. After update completed the footer mixed up, favicons set by inital… Once I re-update theme settings the things became normal as I set before the update.

And document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); doesn’t work anymore in footer area by tle last theme update. It was working nice before I update the theme.

Just some feedbacks for you guys. Any advice? Thanks,

Hello,

The Copyright field is not destined for JS code. You need to insert the JS code into the Theme Settings > Custom JS.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)