Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer payments image by Woodmart removed?

Footer payments image by Woodmart removed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi, 2 things with the footer, there was a payments image on my footer at the bottom using this link ( )
    It was working fine but now its just got a small blue square with a question mark in there, was there a change to it? I had a child theme installed yesterday, maybe that has something to do with it?

Also how do you edit the footer? I dont have any way of actually editing it that I can see in either appearance or theme settings besides choosing how many columns there are?

Thanks!

kalonji1
    Participant

I repasted the and its now working, no idea what happened there but its resolved itself!

If you could please advise on the footer editing part of my question though please, thanks.

Hello,

This image is an external link, save the image and upload to your media library. Then navigate to the Theme Settings > Footer and find text after copyright. Insert the image URL carefully not to damage the code. Theme Settings > Footer are the main Footer configuration and all the Footer content is edited in Appearance > Widgets > Footer Columns

Best Regards

kalonji1
    Participant

Thats great, thank you!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Footer payments image by Woodmart removed?’ is closed to new replies.