Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer responsiveness

Footer responsiveness

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi helpers,

I was trying to up-date my footer. After I changed some text, my footer was not responsive anymore, unless I put the other texts in column 2. I use woodmart, wp-bakery.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Best Regards

Hi Elise,

I’ve send you the details.
    Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in. Such often happens when you add HTML code and forget to close a tag. Please check all the code you have added.

Best Regards

Hello Elise,

I’ve added the credentials again. Could please check again. And help me out with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I cannot log in: https://gyazo.com/600f539234bd650cb8a60d72b1f9b34b

Please check once more

Best Regards

Hi Elise,

Sorry, you should log in on the provided website in the private content space.

Hello,

I have the same. Please check the credentials and let me know.

Best Regards

Hey Elise,

I’ve changed the credentials. And tried it myself to log-in. It should work for now.

Hello,

Please check and make sure all the divs are closed: https://gyazo.com/c09ed61a527025aa4ad0510a9c48fd4e

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hi Elise,

Thank you for helping. Exactly, that’s not the problem… The problem is that when I add something in my second footer section, in the widget 2 footer. It appears below the first section, rather than side by side. I’ve added a screenshot.

The heading ‘test’ should be on the right of my contact details instead of below..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have an unclosed div in the first Footer column, remove it and try again. Please install Classic widgets, WordPress has a bug in the widget area.

Best Regards

Aaah thanks! Closing the <div> worked-out. Thanks a lot!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Footer responsiveness’ is closed to new replies.