Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer text color and header social icons color

Footer text color and header social icons color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

marcinbartkowiak1
    Participant

Hi, can You please provide me a CSS code, to change a footer text color? Also i would like to change social media icons color on my header to black.

Thanks!

Hello,

1- Regarding the Footer text color change, please navigate to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Footer > Style > there you can find the Footer text color option > you can either select Dark or Light according to your choice: https://snipboard.io/4C56qe.jpg

2- To change the color of the Social Media Icons on your Header, you need to edit your current Header layout under the Header Builder first by going to the Dashboard > WoodMart > Header Builder > there edit your current Header layout > then edit the Social buttons element > then go to the Style tab of it > there select the Color as Dark: https://snipboard.io/l98fOI.jpg

The Dark option will make the Icons black as you want.

Best Regards

marcinbartkowiak1
    Participant

“dark” color is not black, its grey. And “light” is not white, it looks like very light grey. Your way is not working for me.

How to change that colors to custom (header icons and footer text)? Example blue, green or yellow?

marcinbartkowiak1
    Participant

I added screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section.

For the Footer Menu, please try using the following one:

.footer-container .main-footer .widget-area .footer-column .footer-widget .widget_nav_menu .menu .menu-item a {
        color: red !important;
    }

For the Social Media Icons, right now we are seeing them added in Footer on your Site. So, for them please try using the following one:

.footer-container .main-footer .widget-area .footer-column .footer-widget .wp-block-social-links li a {
    }

In these CSS, you can change the color to your choice of hex color code or color name.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

marcinbartkowiak1
    Participant

Hi,

CSS works perfect on footer, but my social media icons are in header, NOT footer. I have another page, where i have icons in header. Can You please give me a CSS code to change a header social media icons color to red?

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.whb-header .wd-social-icons a {
    }

You can change the color to your choice, if you want to change it.

Best Regards

marcinbartkowiak1
    Participant

Thank You, it works! šŸ™‚

Most Welcome!!!.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Footer text color and header social icons color’ is closed to new replies.