Home Forums WoodMart support forum Formatting Pop-Ups

Formatting Pop-Ups

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cris
    Participant

Hello,

I am having issues with a popup I created. I build it out as an HTML block. Input the HMTL block ID into the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo Popup field, but the sizing is messed up when it actually appears while viewing the website. See screenshot. How can I correct the formatting/sizing so it appears properly?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Starting from 4.0.., these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2, please delete them. I have disabled them and the issue has been fixed.

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

For some reason the issue continues to appear. See the attached screenshot. It also appears on mobile.

Also, can I change the transparency amount of the black color that appears around the popup to cover the rest of the screen?

Lastly, can I change the “X” to close the popup from being in the upper right hand corner of the screen to being in the upper right hand corner of the popup?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Set “Default” in the row, containing the subscription form in the HTML block https://prnt.sc/p8ofgp

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Great, the popup works properly now!

Cris
    Participant

One more question, how can I remove the large white border around the popup? I looked at all of the column and row settings and did not notice any sort of a border…

Hello,

You need to set zero in margins in the row containing the promo pop, I have done that and set the necessary color on the pop-up background in the Theme Settings > shop > promo pop up https://prnt.sc/p921n8

Best Regards

Cris
    Participant

Thank you once again! Made some adjustments so we’re looking good!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Formatting Pop-Ups’ is closed to new replies.