Home Forums WoodMart support forum Forms not working on mobile devices

Forms not working on mobile devices

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

achiartistul
    Participant

My website forms are not working on mobile devices. I have tried multiple plugins, Contact Form 7, WPForms, and Jetpack Forms. All have the same issue, works on PC but not on mobile devices (I have tested only on Android). I don’t get any errors or messages, the submit button simply does nothing.
    Please advise.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

achiartistul
    Participant

It’s working with Storefront.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area as well as a page URL with the form that does not work.

Please confirm the permit for us to check it with the Storefront, deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

achiartistul
    Participant

Ok.

Hello,

Please check the credentials we cannot login.

Best Regards

achiartistul
    Participant

Please check again.

Hello,

We shall make our theme compatible with this CF7 version in the nearest update that would be released by the end of the month.

Meanwhile, please install the previous version of the plugin: https://github.com/takayukister/contact-form-7/releases/tag/v5.3.2

Best Regards

achiartistul
    Participant

Thank you, it’s working now.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

We will appreciate highly if you spend a couple of minutes and answer the questions provided here: https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)