Home Forums Basel support forum Four issues

Four issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

procyon82
    Participant

Hi,

Great theme, thanks for creating it. I am running into four issues.

1) The images appear above the categories. I am using product images as category images using this method: https://blog.ashfame.com/2014/03/woocommerce-product-image-category-image/

2) If I try to sort by price (ex. high to low) it doesn’t do that sometimes.

3) I can’t switch to different pages when using the page numbers or arrows at the bottom. Sometimes it will go to page 2.

4) All ‘buy now’ links in quick view are broken.

5) Also how can I add a right nav to my shop? I went to ‘theme settings’, ‘shop’, ‘shop page layout’ and selected ‘2 column right’, but it doesn’t seem to add a sidebar.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

1. Could you please explain the problem in a bit more details since the link doesn’t work for us?

2. Are you sure that this issue caused by our theme? Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme?

3. It is caused by slow server response that doesn’t work with AJAX correctly. You need to increase your server and website performance or disable AJAX shop function in Theme Settings -> Shop.

4. Please, provide your FTP access so we can check it.

5. You need to add your widgets to the sidebar also in Appearance -> Widgets.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

procyon82
    Participant

Hi,

1) it’s the same as https://gist.github.com/ashfame/9629652

2) #3 fix also fixed #2

5) Thanks

6) One more question. How can I remove the drop down filter from the categories that don’t have products and only show the filters when products are shown?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Sorry, but this question is related to additional code customization of the WooCommerce plugin and it is out of our theme support scope.

6. Could you please send us a link of such a category?

procyon82
    Participant

I have removed the custom code. Do you know how I can get product images to show as category images?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please explain in a bit more details this question?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

procyon82
    Participant

procyon82
    Participant

Also have you been able to figure out what the problem is with #4?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

You can set any picture for the category in Dashboard -> Products -> Categories -> Your category -> Thumbnail
    See the screenshot http://prntscr.com/g9xz86

4) Please, provide your FTP and WordPress admin access so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

procyon82
    Participant

See above. I mentioned it in private content.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Please, provide your FTP host address and WordPress admin access so we can check it. Because we tested on our server and we could not repeat the error.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

procyon82
    Participant

My bad. Here are the additional details.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Perhaps the problem is caused by one of the plugins, so we need access to the admin panel of the site to try to turn off additional plugins.
    Could you please provide WordPress admin access.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)