Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free delivery function not working

Free delivery function not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi there, the free delivery after a set figure worked perfectly, now it isnt. I think maybe after an update to woocommerce the criteria may have changed? I can see that if you fulfil the £60 amount, it shows customers that they qualify for free delivery.
    But when you go to checkout, you are still charged.
    Why would this be happening? I have the “free delivery” as an option in woocommerce settings for postage.
    Thanks, Tom.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

kalonji1
    Participant

Thanks I have deactivated all third party plugins, please see the login in private.

Hello,

Most of the third party plugins are still activated on your website.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi, there is like 3 active plugins now, I dont know which ones have to be active on there for it to function. This is a staging website, so feel free to deactivate any plugins you like as its not my live site, thanks.

Hello,

Please check how the standard free shipping zone works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)