Home Forums WoodMart support forum Free shipping bar

Free shipping bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WebDig.PT
    Participant

First of all, I apologise if I can’t explain myself correctly in Portuguese

I’ve configured everything correctly for sending products and the free shipping bar appears according to the zones of the registered customer.

However, I have products that I can’t have free shipping on due to their weight, although in value they are covered by free postage.

To exclude these products from free shipping, I use this plugin – https://woo.com/products/conditional-shipping-and-payments/ -,
    and if I have the bar deactivated, everything is fine, when I want to buy these excluded products, I add them to the shopping basket and when I go to it, only the traditional shipping methods appear, such as the carrier, the postal service and in-store pick-up, while the free postage is hidden.

The problem is that when I have the bar activated, everything works as it should and as explained in the previous paragraph, the problem is that the free shipping bar continues to appear, as does the success message that the customer is entitled to free postage.

Regards

Hello,

You want to remove the free shipping bar when it is for free shipping?

Best Regards.

WebDig.PT
    Participant

Hi,

no, only when customers add products that do not have free shipping to the cart.
    For example:

Product A – has free shipping
    Product B – no free shipping

The customer added to the cart:
    Product A only – bar should appear
    Product B only – bar should not appear
    Both products (A and B) – the bar should not appear

Regards

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It is not possible without customization in the theme files.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

WebDig.PT
    Participant

Hi,

I realise it’s not easy, but I believe it’s something you can still work on and maybe in the near future it will be possible.

Best Regards

Hello,

For the betterment of the Theme you can post your suggestions/requests related to the Theme on the following Feature Request thread:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

So, if the Development Department finds it fits with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Free shipping bar’ is closed to new replies.