Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 953 total)
  • Author

Eric Watson
    Participant

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Kate M..
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Kate M..

kw
    Participant

Hello I really can’t se how to edit the static home pages, I want to change text and background image but cannot see where to go. Would really appreciate the help, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You are able to edit your home page content/text or images in your WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> edit page. We suggest you to watch our video tutorial that demonstrates how to install our theme and import the dummy content from our demo website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tU5TAZtIk

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

sitevar
    Participant

a currency switcher is a must have plugin and Competitive templates have this feature . I see that you add a link to change currency in topbar so do you intend to emplement that feature in the near future ?
    also inastagram shop and custom font import .

sitevar
    Participant

I noticed also that there is no improvmeents to the category block hovering , I think you must add more styles than just text in the middle and default and alternative , your theme is awesome in tearm of everything but others have more modern styles to the category block hovering and I think its easy to add theme and that will impress more demo testers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for all your features requests. We have noted all of them and consider implementing them in the future updates.

Regards

doze
    Participant

1) Wishlist icon on mobile header
    2) more header layout or header visual builder
    3) visual composer add-on or theme functionality for displaying products reviews, carousel or grid
    4) more color option beyond dark-light color scheme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the request. Will consider it for our future releases.

Regards

doze
    Participant

Also, I see in Woodmart there is no Grid/List switcher for products view in shop page! It is a must have. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This option will be available in the next update.

doze
    Participant

Great! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you! 🙂

doze
    Participant

5) Customization of page heading in terms of height and font size

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Adding page heading height option may break our size option for that block. For example, if a user sets the height to 300px it will look good on desktop, but on mobile devices, you will need a different size. And that is why we will need to add two more options: for tablets and mobile devices. And the same for the font size. We don’t want to overload our theme with so many options and confuse users with a lot of unnecessary options. We try to keep our theme functional and user-friendly at the same time. If you need, we can provide you with a code snippet to set a custom size if our predefined size values are not suitable for you.

Kind Regards

doze
    Participant

I see 🙂

No, there is no such need right now, I’ve set the small font size and the heading scaled down accordingly, that’s all I need right now.

But thanks anyway!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, you are welcome 🙂

doze
    Participant

6) Off canvas sidebar for mobile on product page (right now I can’t put a sidebar on product page showing for example recently seen products because on mobile it would appear before the product itself)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

OK, will consider this option for the future also.

Kind Regards

sitevar
    Participant

Hi
    what about adding a categories slider in the top of the shop and category page that shows the sub categories in it .
    the feature is built in Jurnal open cart theme :
    http://prntscr.com/gok2b2

woocommerce have the option to show sub categories in shop and category page above the products but it will take a huge space because it will shown in the same view we choose for the products ( Grid View )

now your theme have a very nice category slider, so why not to emplement some kind of code to call the categories slider on top of products if we choose to view categories and products in shop and category pages in woocommerce.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will consider this feature request for our future updates, but can’t tell you now will it be implemented soon or not.

Regards

bboyfan
    Participant

theme design is very awesome but Redux framework is making site slow. if there have any other choose will be better.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Redux Framework is currently developing the 4th version of the plugin and we hope it will improve the performance there.

Regards

iksivee
    Participant

It would be wonderful if I could add my own badges/product label (like HOT NEW) dynamically using product attributes. Let’s say I have different sizes of bottles and I want to display it to costumer. I will add it to product attributes like bottle size and then in Product Labels set this attribute to be visible like badges. And it will show for for example “0.75L”. If you want to make it perfect. Allow to add icons for it and I will recommend this theme where ever I go.
    Amazing work. Gladly using ur theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your feature request. We will consider it for our future releases.

Kind Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

My sales page or use gifts to add to that product, I hope that in the future will be added (Modules Promotion Gifts).
    Here are some pictures I found of a wordpress page on the themeforest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your feature request!

Regards

ducphuli
    Participant

I do not know when will be added that feature, we need more gift shop attached products. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we can’t say you when this feature will be implemented at all. We will review this functionality but there is no guarantee that it will be added asap.

Regards

crash
    Participant

Request to add an option to Catalog Mode to NOT hide the “Add to Cart” button.

In woocommerce I can set products to affiliate/external type which changes the add to cart button into a link button.

I want to use Catalog Mode to disable the cart and checkout functions but still retain the buy button on products.

If there is a workaround, please let me know. Other than installing another plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You may not enable catalog mode but simply disable shopping cart widget in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Catalog mode.

Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.