Home Forums WoodMart support forum free shipping bar sometimes show up and sometimes doesn’t

free shipping bar sometimes show up and sometimes doesn’t

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

qtwrk555
    Participant

Hi,

this is kind of weird

when I test my site , I created 4 different users on 4 different browsers , Edge + Chrome + Canary + Safari

2 of them shows free shipping bar on product/cart , 2 of them doesn’t

is there any conditional logic to show the free shipping bar ?

best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

No, there is no such condition or logic for it, If you are able to see it on 2 browsers with 2 users and not on the remaining 2 different browsers with the remaining 2 users, then there must be a cache issue nothing else. Please try to clear the cache and check back.

OR

Please share those 2 users’ accounts and the URL of the issue so that I will check it for you on my end and let me know the browser names as well on which you are having the issue, Please share the confidential information in the private content area of this topic.

And I also need the site WP Admin URL and Credentials as well in the private content area of the topic.

Best Regards.

qtwrk555
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for getting back , no , cache is fine , I disabled cache plugin , and also tried on private window , didn’t work

even tried disable all plugins except Woo, Slider rev , woodmart core and WPBakery , still same

I delete all existing users and recreated them , and right now only admin has free shipping bar now , none of other 3 users have it

please use below login info , site is backup’ed , so feel free to do anything

best regards,

qtwrk555
    Participant

actually , I sorted it out

stupid me , the new created user does NOT have shipment address, so obviously it won’t be able to get the free ship limit , naturally , no free shipping bar

but hope you can add a small tip in free shipping bar section , so nobody else will hit same case as I did

qtwrk555
    Participant

that leaves me another issue

in my case, I set in Woo setting -> shipment setting -> force to use customer’s billing address , which effectively disabled “shipping address” but only leaves billing address

now the thing is , is there any filter that I can use for theme to use billing address instead of shipping address to calculate the free shipping bar value ?

qtwrk555
    Participant

I worked out this code snippet that fill the shipping addr from billing addr after first check

add_action('woocommerce_thankyou', 'copy_bill_to_ship', 10, 1);
    function copy_bill_to_ship(){
    $user_id =  get_current_user_id();
    $current_user = wp_get_current_user();
    $shipping_first_name = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'first_name', true );
    $shipping_last_name = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'last_name', true );
    $shipping_company = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_company', true );
    $shipping_address_1 = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_address_1', true ); 
    $shipping_address_2 = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_address_2', true );
    $shipping_city = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_city', true );
    $shipping_postcode = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_postcode', true );
    $shipping_state = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_state', true );
    $shipping_country = get_user_meta( $current_user->ID, 'billing_country', true );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_first_name", $shipping_first_name );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_last_name", $shipping_last_name );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_company", $shipping_company );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_address_1", $shipping_address_1 );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_address_2", $shipping_address_2 );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_city", $shipping_city );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_state", $shipping_state );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_postcode", $shipping_postcode );
    update_user_meta( $user_id, "shipping_country", $shipping_country );
    }

it seems works for my expectation , but still want it to be fixed natively 🙂

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘free shipping bar sometimes show up and sometimes doesn’t’ is closed to new replies.