Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frequently bought together Add to cart not work

Frequently bought together Add to cart not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Add to cart button keeps spinning. Once I refresh the page the products were added to the cart.

When I am logged in my site as admin Add to cart button works just like it should.

Core Versio 1.0.35
    Woodmart 7.0.4

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme if you use the child one and check how it works.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Hi,
    Thank you for help. There was problem with WP Rocket and cache.

Now I found another issue. Frequently bought together gives discount from normal price not discounted price.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Here is access to the staging site.

Hello,

Your site is protected, could you give the access?

Please confirm the permission to test the issue on the Storefront theme.

Best Regards

Hi,

Here is the credentials

Hello,

Could you kindly explain what is wrong? I check the product and see the sales prices: https://gyazo.com/906ff00687717e643ee680fe75a85259 then I added to the cart and go to the checkout and see the same prices with a discount: https://gyazo.com/b411e3c65e0f2b6efda339ded6fa43e0

Best Regards

Hi,

This product is one of the FBT product.
    https://woocommerce-936825-3255524.cloudwaysapps.com/tuote/oneplus-nord-panssarilasi-takakameralle/
    Normal price is 9,99 and sale price is 1,00.

At the same time on the FBT that item price is 8,99 ( check screenshot )

Did you find any reason for that Add to cart button?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I still cannot figure out. I check this screen Näyttökuva-2023-2-10-kello-6.58.22.png and I do not see price of 1 USD.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)