Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frequently Bought Together Custom Title

Frequently Bought Together Custom Title

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

YMC
    Participant

Hello there, I would like to change the “Frequently Bought Together” title to my own but can’t get the exact file in the them files where I can change it from.

Could you help me with it?

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

YMC
    Participant

I tried the Loco plugin and added some custom translations but the strings weren’t changing on the front end.

I came up with this code but am not sure if it can work, if it does then the filter string I added might be wrong. But It also doesn’t work, maybe a simple tweak can make it work.

add_filter( ‘woodmart_frequently_bought_together_title’, ‘change_fbt_title’ );
    function change_fbt_title( $title ) {
    $title = ‘Complete the Collection’;
    return $title;
    }

Hello,

Please try to synchronize the translation and check again.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area, if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)