Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frequently bought together products to be unchecked by default

Frequently bought together products to be unchecked by default

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kalamataingr
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to make Frequently bought together products unchecked? If not, please add it as a feature request if you agree. It is a more discreet promotion tactic to have the user check the extra products available he wants and not be all checked by default.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, I will send your feature request to the team, they will consider it.

Also in the settings of the bundle, we have the functionality that hides these checkboxes, or rather navigate to Dashboard -> Products -> Frequently bought together -> edit bundle of products -> at the bottom of the page you need to disable the “Allow customize” option.

https://monosnap.com/file/DAn70BP5KeHq6N3H6I6fqQKmcCkpRu

As a result, all checkboxes will be hidden.

Kind Regards

kalamataingr
    Participant

Thank you, this will result to add all bundled products altogether in the cart.
    For me ideally would be: Allow customize: On and a new option: Bundled products initially unchecked: On

I hope you consider adding it 🙂

Kind regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome!

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Frequently bought together products to be unchecked by default’ is closed to new replies.