Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frontend editor not loading past chef hat icon

Frontend editor not loading past chef hat icon

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

jbglassshop
    Participant

Hi I just reinstalled the theme on a fresh WP install due to me wanting to start fresh but now i cant seem to load past the Icon for WPBakery Page Builder. Which as you could imagine throws a huge wrench into things. I have attached a screenshot and login info.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue again.

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

Hi i have done as requested but it didnt help the issue. Also i cant seem to get my product images to load on the front or backend.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins I cannot log in.

The reason may be plugin conflict with WP Bakery page builder.

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

Hi all plugins are now inactive.

jbglassshop
    Participant

I had to reactivate them but i made a new admin account for you. If you wouldn’t mind trying logging in with that.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme or confirm the permit to do that.

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

Yes you can do that. I had done that yesterday for you but it was taking to long and i needed something as a maintenance page because i have a live site that people are trying to access currently. And they arent seeing anything that they are used to seeing. I feel like im losing customers daily. If you could just do what you have to do to get to the bottom of it, it would be much appreciated.

Hello,

Please deactivate these plugins https://gyazo.com/2dc16d3b100894dffc8d2e7f3ab990cb on the server.

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

I can do that but the endurance cache shouldnt be enabled anyway so im not sure thats the issue.

Hello,

These plugins conflict with WP Bakery page builder.

You can work in Backend mode only if you cannot deactivate them

Best Regards

jbglassshop
    Participant

I deleted those plugins but am still having the same issue. Not trying to sound rude or annoyed, sorry im just exhausted and this was the best sentence coming to mind.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The problem is caused by the JS error in the console https://gyazo.com/939cc9a107ce3324b7c52b3c9ce546cf

Usually, it happens when there is some conflict between plugins or JS libraries. We found only one unusual JS file in your source codes https://gyazo.com/b4b51567d4a47193ceed72c07a097fc3
    It is the only difference between your website and all other WordPress sites. That is why we thought that it is added by some of the installed plugins. But if it doesn’t work even without them, then this file is added somewhere else but we don’t know where. Maybe there is some custom code somewhere in the files or it is provided by your hosting server. It is not a part of our theme and we can’t find where to remove it. It is somehow related to Cloudflare service.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)