Home Forums Space themes support forum ftp_nlist(): Argument #1 ($ftp) must be of type FTP\Connection

ftp_nlist(): Argument #1 ($ftp) must be of type FTP\Connection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kekela777
    Participant

Hello

I have migrated a wp website to my digitalocean server and when I go to admin panel > header builder and trying to save it gives me an error:
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: ftp_nlist(): Argument #1 ($ftp) must be of type FTP\Connection, null given in /var/www/mobshop/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php:420
    Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/mobshop/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php(420): ftp_nlist()
    #1 /var/www/mobshop/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php(438): WP_Filesystem_FTPext->exists()
    #2 /var/www/mobshop/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php(392): WP_Filesystem_FTPext->is_file()
    #3 /var/www/mobshop/wp-content/themes/xts-hitek/framework/includes/classes/class-styles-storage.php(277): WP_Filesystem_FTPext->delete()
    #4 /var/www/mobshop/wp-content/themes/xts-hitek/framework/includes/classes/class-styles-storage.php(298): XTS\Styles_Storage->delete_file()
    #5 /var/www/mobshop/wp-content/themes/xts-hitek/framework/includes/classes/class-styles-storage.php(251): XTS\Styles_Storage->write_file()
    #6 /var/www/mobshop/wp-content/themes/xts-hitek/framework/modules/header-builder/class-header.php(233): XTS\Styles_Storage->write()
    #7 /var/www/mobshop/wp-content/themes/xts-hitek/framework/modules/header-builder/class-header-factory.php(68): XTS\Header_Builder\Header->save()
    #8 /var/www/mobshop/wp-content/themes/xts-hitek/framework/modules/header-builder/class-manager.php(79): XTS\Header_Builder\Header_Factory->update_header()
    #9 /var/www/mobshop/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): XTS\Header_Builder\Manager->save_header()
    #10 /var/www/mobshop/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #11 /var/www/mobshop/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #12 /var/www/mobshop/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(188): do_action()
    #13 {main}
    thrown in /var/www/mobshop/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 420

kekela777
    Participant

it is solved by adding this code in wp-config file
    if ( ! defined( 'FS_METHOD' ) ) define( 'FS_METHOD', 'direct' );

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that the issue is sorted out.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ftp_nlist(): Argument #1 ($ftp) must be of type FTP\Connection’ is closed to new replies.