Home Forums Basel support forum Full Width background image

Full Width background image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MattiaGas
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to add full width images to the website test2.calaveraeyewear.com, but something went wrong.

I have some questions:
    – ROW SETTINGS: what is the difference between insert the background image in “general” or “design options”?
    – what is the difference between: cover, contain, no repeat and repeat?

I’m talking about the image in the second row, It appears not in its total form.

Thanks, Mattia.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

To make row with full width background image you need to set it to be “Skretch row” and set your background image in Design Options.

Unfortunately we can’t say what is wrong with your web-site because we see “coming soon” text only on your home page.

Regards

MattiaGas
    Participant

Hello, I turn off “coming soon mode”, as you can see the secondo row is full width but it comes like it has a zoom, the image of the optical frame is smaller than we see in the website. Can you check it?

Could you please also explain me:
    – ROW SETTINGS: what is the difference between insert the background image in “general” or “design options”?
    – what is the difference between: cover, contain, no repeat and repeat?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As for us, all your rows are full width, and we can’t see the problem with your home page.

Your questions are more related to Visual Composer functionality, but we will try to explain some for you:

1. The difference is that in “General” tab you can upload image for parallax and in “Design options” for simple background.

2. About CSS background cover/contain read an article here http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background-size.asp

and here about “repeat and no repeat” http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-repeat.asp

Hope this help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)